Recently I picked up some lotion and a fragrance mist at Bath & Body Works. I used to be really big into Bath & Body Works lotions a couple of years ago. I kinda strayed from them because I noticed most of the lotions I was getting didn’t last long, as far as being able to smell them during the day.
I’d put some on and literally half an hour in, I’d smell nothing! It was odd. I decided to give them a try once again and just picked up these new scents. I’m really excited to try them out because they smell really yummy when I dab a little on my hand. I’m hoping the scent lasts longer than my previous experience with their lotions did. I picked these lotions up, I believe a few days ago when B&BW was having a sale for $3.50 per lotion! Pretty good deal considering these retail between $13-$14! Why not? I needed some lotion and these scents smelled too good to pass up.
You’ll notice I was kinda partial to Pink Confetti & Wrapped In Sugar. I just thought those two smelled the best. I’m down with anything that has a vanilla marshmallowy smell to it. I also think the packaging is really fancy, very festive for the holidays. I could have went a bit crazy stocking up on more lotions, however, I did that a few years ago and ended up giving a good portion of them away. I’ll just stick to these and see how I like them for now.
- Pink Confetti : Fresh blend of red raspberry, juicy pear & crystal jasmine.
- Top Notes: Cassis Leaves, William Pear, Pink Strawberry
- Mid Notes: Apricot Nectar, Sparkling Jasmine, Peony Petals
- Dry Notes: Creamy Vanilla, Marshmallow, Bourbon Woods, Crystallized Musk
- Snowflakes & Cashmere : Warm cashmere cream, shimmering vanilla, & frosted clementine.
- Top Notes: Cashmere Cream, Shimmering Vanilla
- Mid Notes: Frosted Clementine, White Tea
- Dry Notes: Golden Amber, Caramel Woods
I like this one a lot. I haven’t used this body cream one, but I have this scent in the lotion and it smells so good! Unfortunately, I don’t think the scent lasts long on me (once again) I can’t smell the fragrance any longer shortly after I apply it. It does smell great and I’m hoping that’s just a problem with the regular lotion and not this body cream. We’ll see.
- Wrapped In Sugar : Warm blend of coconut martini, marshmallow musk & sheer amber
- Top Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Touch of Apple, Coconut Cosmo Martini Accord
- Mid Notes: Heliotrope, Sheer Jasmine, Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Dry Notes: Marshmallow Musk, Amber, Warm Woods
I picked up another Wrapped In Sugar… but in a body lotion, a shower gel, and a fragrance mist. I really like this collection. (On scent alone without trying it out yet.) I’m hoping for the best as they all do smell fantastic.
I also stopped at Victoria’s Secret and picked up a few body lotions & hand creams. I’ll have that post up soon.
Have you tried anything from this collection? If so, what’s your favorite scent from this collection or past collections? Let me know!
Thanks for reading! 🙂
If you’d like to connect with me on any of my other socials, feel free to add me. Let me know and I’ll add you back.